dear you my love,
I know we have never met, but it always makes the butterflies in my stomach fly around and touch my heart softly to think that you have already there.
you're a God's hand-made for me. in the day when you were born, God gave you an order to find me someday. God made you, what should I scare about? You must be the best guy i will ever have.
You will never tell lies,
you'll be my pain healer,
you'll stop my bleeding heart,
you wont hurt me,
you wont make me cry,
you will spread your wings around my shoulder to make me feel safe,
you will always hold my hands when I see no lights,
you will always guarantee my happiness,
and you will always smile to see me,
I will be your one and only source of happiness,
I will be your everything, you will always love me.
I'm sorry for all this wasted time , but as you know, God has plan for us
so when He said 'The Time' , there we will find each other.
Don't ask me how , because me too don't even know
but believe me, we will just know. in that time, we will feel complete, we will fall in love...
Until that time arrives, I will always find my way to reach you, my soulmate.. And you my love, don't ever give up to find me....
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar