Hey, I havent tell you yet about this interesting guy. And guess what, he is my boyfriend ! Okay, He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend YET, but still, I make this kind of good relationship called "Pacaran" : P
I met him when I was in Manado (like the last post i posted).
At first, i wanna make this my own secret story. But, shit, there are so many of my friends pushed me up to tell them about him ( because they know exactly who I am, i am the kind of girl who is not easy to get in love with someone, so they were so curious about who is this guy, make me fall in love in time ).
soooooooo, here he is ,
my Lovely Boyfriend.....
M. Ramdhan Sungkar ♥
![]() |
| he's cute, isn't he? :P |
Well, we are in a long distance relationship now, but it doesn't mean that I am not taking so serious at this relation. I do love him. I do ♥
I want the world to know that I love my Ramdhan :)
look, this is how we spent our 'pacaran' time :
I dont even care how is his feel at me exactly. I just love him. When I love someone, I never ask anything for the payback.
what's my willing? hmmm...
"God, I know it is hard to be far from the one we love. But I know that You will take a good care of my lover over there. Even when we are miles far away, I keep his name and all our memories here deep down in my heart. And I will never, ever, stop loving him. So God, please give us Your best bless. Amen."
and here some sign pictures I made for him. (hope you like it baby.)
PS : Ramdhan baby, if you read this post, I am so sorry to steal your pictures :P
i love you so much ♥
~beatric



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar