Minggu, 10 Maret 2013

Surat Cinta Buat Si Pemimpi







oleh Daniel Allegra Leonardo pada 14 September 2012 pukul 2:59




Hey pemimpi,

I can’t always watching you, but I’ll tell the stars to do
I can’t always hear you, but I’ll tell the clouds to
You’re my life’s favourite thing
You’re the song I always sing

You’re my greatest cure I ever tasted
Even our relation status ain’t last
Heart’s feels no worry
I don’t know but I feels so much different.

No matter how hard you try
I won’t stop finding you
Take me …
Take me to your world …
To your amazing life
Tell me how could you makes those beautiful dreams
Let me realize it all
Let me make those amazing dreams came true.

I’m happy that God have made you
And you’re out there in the middle of billions
And I could, with my radar I could found you

What is it mean ?
From all thousand thunders,  why was it you ?
Why was it you struck me ?
Stabbing me deeply into my soul
What’s makes you that beautiful ?
Just let me know
I’m begging you, please

I have no worry about us
You always know how to came home

Aku cinta kamu hey pemimpi ..

-Anonyndrome-







taken from :  https://www.facebook.com/notes/daniel-allegra-leonardo/surat-cinta-buat-si-pemimpi/10151207776246578


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space