ahhh leganya...
finally, I received a sms from you last Friday
You said : "sayang, kamu bisa telpon aku nanti malem? aku belom beli pulsa .. i love you"
a text from you, make my day changed! Dee I'm happy :D
so, that night we talked all night,
so did the next night ...
it is not hard to make me happy,isnt it? all I need is you, so dont ever leave ok? :)
You said : "sayang, kamu bisa telpon aku nanti malem? aku belom beli pulsa .. i love you"
a text from you, make my day changed! Dee I'm happy :D
so, that night we talked all night,
so did the next night ...
it is not hard to make me happy,isnt it? all I need is you, so dont ever leave ok? :)
ini juga obrolan kita yg suka bikin aku ketawa sendiri .. hihihihi ^___^
and last night you called me again. (we didnt fight, it's a miracle, haha)
but you said "Bee sayang, kalo kamu pengen punya pacar lagi disana, ngomong ya sama aku?"
I asked "kenapa kamu bilang gitu?"
"ya ngga apa^ sih, tapi kadang aku sendiri ngga tahan LDR. aku ngga tahan kangen.... But that's okay right? We're already engaged"
guess which one is my favorite part? haha
teamo :*


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar